Project Managers are expected to possess excellent leadership skills, tenacious drive to met our projective deadlines, and sound communication skills with their team and our clients. Project Manager will be responsible for initial planning and creation, targeting execution and after math management of the project using his/her technical, communication and management skills with sincere motivation to satisfy our goals and business clients.
- Managing expectations of clients with respect of their needs, assessing scope of the project and management of resources of the Artistry IT during the project life cycle.
- Resolution of the conflicts arising between project life cycle and preservation and guaranteeing of excellent relationship with our clients.
- Handling the deadlines, improvising with respect to feedback and micro managing the internal policies of Artistry IT as well as making sure all members are adhering to the given guidelines.
- Creation of initial draft of the project and visualization of the concepts and preparing adequate demonstration as such.
- Ensuring Quality of the project and satisfying the management and clients during the project life cycle.
- Handling the team with goal of establishing clear communication line and manageable milestones with adequate deadlines for each sects of the team and her members.
- Bachelor in relative field or certification as such with minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Adequately skilled in team communication and coordination
- Must be punctual, with time management skills and also exhibit flexibility and motivation during crunch times.